Grade 10, 11 and 12 students from across British Columbia are expected to attend the WE FOR SHE: Championing the Next Generation conference, which will feature:
- engaging and inspiring speakers;
- round-table discussions with women business leaders;
- break-out sessions with hands-on information about BC’s in-demand job sectors;
- opportunities for students to discuss and develop their personal career action plan; and
- an opportunity to test the skills and equipment needed for different in-demand careers through the WorkBC Find Your Fit program.
Invitations and registration codes have been distributed through secondary school administrators. If you are a Grade 10, 11 or 12 student and are interested in attending the conference, please talk to your school administration or CONTACT US directly.
Every secondary school student attending the conference must be accompanied by a teacher or chaperone. Each primary contact can register up to 40 youth, with an expected ratio of one chaperone per ten students (Please abide by your districts guidelines).
To ensure that youth from across the Province have the opportunity to participate in the WE FOR SHE: Championing the Next Generation conference, a travel subsidy is being offered to students outside the Lower Mainland. Students will also be provided with breakfast and lunch at the event.
More information on the travel subsidy will be provided in September.
NextGen Leaders Concurrent Sessions×
Business Leaders Session 1×
The Power of Generations×
Business Leaders Session 2×